torsdag 27. mai 2010

New to this

Hi, I'm 21 years old, and just started blogging. My name is Karianne, and I'm Norwegian. I found out that if I write in english, more people can visit my blog, and actually understand what I write about. At least the language. Sometimes I can babble about nothing, and people will sit and not understand a thing I'm saying. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying.
A bit about my life, so you'll get to know me: I'm about to start on my education, and to do that, I have to move away from my boyfriend and to the big city; Oslo. He's not far away, but it's still sad. We've lived together for over two years now. So it's gonna be a bit strange to live alone again. Well, enough about that. I'm moving to Oslo to study, and my major will be art and design at the college there. I'm not sure if I will work with fashion, making it or selling it. But I'll figure that out shortly. Well, a part from my education, I'm a very happy person. I'm almost always smiling, so when I'm mad about something, you'll know. I talk alot to, and my mum use to say that, when I'm silent, she knows somethings wrong. And most of the time she's right. I am very attached to my family and friends, and you will probably find that out soon enough through this blog.

Well, that was a bit about me. I will write some more about myself when I find something I forgot.
This is all new to me, and, that will definately show in some of my first posts. But I'll learn. In this blog I wanna tell you about everything and nothing! About traveling, about fashion, about my fabulous friends, about films I have seen, and films I haven't seen, about music I like and dislike, about good food and bad food. Everything. You will soon learn that my greatest passion is fashion and art. And I will of course write alot about this. If I've seen a new exhibition, or maybe tell you about the first time I went to an exhibition. I will with doubt in my mind link to all my favourite websites and blogs.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please comment my blog! I need constructive critics!