fredag 4. juni 2010

Waiting

I'm sitting here, waiting for my friend to pick me up. I'm going home for the weekend to my cousins confirmation. All my cousins are growing up, or is it me? Am I getting older? Well, I don't feel older, that's for sure. Hmm, this is what happens when I'm waiting. I start writing all my thoughts down so everybody can read how weird I am. I am only 22 years old, or young. But when I'm on imdb.com (Internet Movie Database) reading about actors and actresses in new films, I see a pattern. The average age of youth films is 18!! And the wirdest part is that I find some of the actors kind of attractive. When they are four years younger than me. Oh, well, every girl is a cougar isn't she?

Talking about films, I just resently saw James Cameron's Avatar. I must admit I was a bit sceptical about seeing it. I am a kind of person who doesn't want to know what other people say about a movie or music or something. Because the I get my hopes up, and only end up disappointed. And of course with a film like Avatar, gossip and opinion is inevitable. So, like I said, I was sceptical, but it turned out that most people were right. It was a very good movie, maybe a bit to much animation, but that was the idea right? Well, all I can say is that James Cameron did it again. He delivered when he made The Abyss, and of course when he made Titanic.

The last one is actually one of my all time favourite films. That doesn't meen that I only like romantic comedys. Of course at first I liked because of Leonardo DiCaprio, and the love story around his character and Kate Winslets character. But when I grew older, I learned about the history of Titanic, and that part is the most fascinating part now. When I see the film now, I get frustrated and angry at the snobs on the boat. I mean, not have enough lifeboats because it doesn't look pretty. That is the most idiotic thing I've heard, and all it did was kill thousands of people. Or at that time the middle-class people were not people, only rats. In the movie at least.

well, that's it for now, until next time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please comment my blog! I need constructive critics!